Stay informed on operations
SMS-Notification service allows you get SMS information about all operations on your card in real time mode.
You will get information SMS on your mobile phone once there is a deposit or withdrawal from your card.
Even if the transaction is failed you will be notified thus enabling you to track suspicious operations.
Using the SMS-Notification service you will keep your card under control 24/7.
- Get notifications immediately after transaction is done
- All local (Azercell, Bakcell, Nar Mobile, Azerfon-Vodafone) and many foreign mobile operator numbers can be subsribed to the service;
- You will not be charged for each SMS from your mobile phone balance, the fee will be charged from your card account monthly. So, even your mobile number balance is 0, you will get notifications on your card operations
- You can link to your phone number any number of cards. In this case, your will be charged for every card separately .
How to subscribe
To subscribe to the service
- Choose Services- SMS information in ATM or payment terminal and follow the instructions on the screen
- Call to Azericard Customer Support (194 or *2273), identify yourself by your password and subscribe to the service.
- With IBAm - Mobile Banking.
To change your phone number
- Choose Services- SMS information-Change number at ATM or payment terminal and follow the instructions on the screen
- Call to Azericard Customer Support (194 or *2273), identify yourself by your password and change your phone number
To cancel your subscription
- Visit your branch
Fee for SMS - Notification service is AZN 0.4 monthly (VAT inclusive)
Service is free of charge for the holders of VISA Gold/MC Gold, VISA Platinum/MC Platinum, American Express Green, VISA PrimeCard Gold, American Express Gold, VISA PrimeCard Platinum, VISA Infinite/MC World Elite, American Express Platinum cards
Fee for pensioner card holders* – AZN 0.1 (VAT inclusive) monthly
*Pensioner card holders are subscribed to a limited version of SMS-Notification, when only SMS about credit operations are sent to the customer.