Starting from 30 calendar days, a penalty of 1% of the principal amount of delayed principal is calculated based on the delayed loan, with a maximum of 120 days.
RequirementsStill have questions?
- Owners of salary cards of the International Bank of Azerbaijan
- Employees with a minimum 6 months work experience at the current work place
- Persons aged from 20 to 70 (at the time of last repayment of the loan)
For the borrower : Identification card
For the guarantor :
- Identification card
- Official proof of income: salary or pension or other (not needed if you are a holder of salary/pension card issued by IBA)
You can repay your loan:
- By cash: at the branch or payment terminal. It is necessary to provide your 20-digit account number which you can find in your loan agreement.
- By Online repayment
- In MobilBank: Payments – Bank services – Account Refill
- Regular payment: you can set up a standing instruction and the loan payments will automatically debited from your card or current account.
In case you want to repay an amount which is larger than your usual monthly payment 2 options are available:
- Keep the monthly payment amount and reduce the term of the loan
- Keep the period of the loan and reduce the amount of the monthly payment
Payment type: monthly equal installments
Loan amount6000 azn
Loan term0 months
Total amount to be paid0 azn
Monthly payment0 azn
Interest rate0 %
Your application is registered. For information: 937 or *2265