You can make transfers abroad in the following cases (subject to presenting the original of documents confirming the purpose, amount, and terms and conditions of the operation to the bank)
- funds transferred in return for goods imported to the country on an import agreement, and services rendered in or imported to the country
- transfers on re-export and intermediation.
- refunds on unexecuted export agreements;
- special transfers to overseas branches and representative offices, including subsidiaries and affiliated entities of residents;
- transfers of residents for the purpose of payment of dividends to their foreign founders provided that the tax legislation is observed;
- transfers to disburse loans attracted from foreign banks and loan interests;
- transfers for payment of financial aids attracted from foreign businesses and organizations, other borrowings and their interests.
- foreign currency funds previously transferred to the country;
- foreign currency previously brought to the country;
- pensions, costs of judicial, arbitrage, notary and other administrative entities, alimonies paid on the basis of decisions of judicial bodies and other similar transfers.
- transfers on taking the capital out of the country.
For other purposes:
- fees for participation in international organizations, conferences, exhibitions, and fairs;
- subscription fees to foreign periodicals; advertising fees;
- taxes, charges and fines paid overseas according to the valid legislation;
- payments for tuition and treatment fees, and transfers for the financial assistance provided to citizens for these purposes;
- Transfers for payment of copyright and franchise fees.