What is the Entrepreneurs’ Club?
The Entrepreneurs’ Club is a club established by the International Bank of Azerbaijan - a bank meeting the new challenges of the era - with the objective of providing various types of banking and non-banking services to individual entrepreneurs engaged in small and medium businesses and legal entities.
• studying and applying positive practices towards advancing small and medium entrepreneurships;
• building business relations between entrepreneurs;
• helping to strengthen the positions of small and medium entrepreneurs in the country’s economy;
• increasing the number of export-oriented entrepreneurs;
• participation in creating new jobs.